Friday, May 22, 2009

Massachusetts

I took the kids to visit Mass a couple weekends ago. Bryan hung at home and I went solo - it was an adventure. Emma didn't really sleep at night - we maybe got about 3-4 hours in each night, I guess sleeping in the same bed as me was too exciting. At one point she was so tired she was seeing things. She was up for about 4 hours straight and so we went downstairs to hang out and she kept telling me this lamp was bouncing - it was so strange. She seemed fine the next day. Amazingly Jack slept like a rock! It was awesome! He also discovered his echo at Judith and Jay's. It was hilarious because he just kept screaming! 
The best part of the trip was being able to visit with my Gran and Grampa - this was the first time they've seen Jack so we got some really special shots. It was a good trip and I'm so happy I went, but I think I'll definitely take Bryan next time. We're hoping to go to San Diego next year - I think we'll be ready! 


On our way to Mass... YAY!

On our way to VA... YAY!

2 comments:

crazymom said...

looks like you all had a blast,, minus the lack of sleep..

Anonymous said...

Heck yes you better be ready!! Start weaning those adorable babies with fish tacos! - And tell me what parks you want to take them to, Sea World is about 2 miles from my house (or a 15 minute bike ride) and I get discount tickets for all of them through the Navy!