Sunday, October 12, 2008

Burke Nursery rocks!

Who knew Burke was so happening?! We took Poppa & Paulie to Burke Nursery this weekend and had an awesome time. Check out the pix! So we're officially Burke locals again! On our ride over Emma kept talking about 'Ella Bella' (one of her girlfriends from daycare). She kept asking if she would be at the pumpkin patch! Then, about 5 minutes after we arrived... guess who walked right by us?? Yup! Ella and her family - Emma knows people - it's funny! After looking at these pix I decided it would be really cute if I dressed the kids up in Halloweenish outfits and went back to get better pix of them, plus that would give me an opportunity to go on the cool slide again - I couldn't upload a picture of it... I'll try again later.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! Can't wait to see ya AFTER all that carving, haha!

themartinsector said...

Looks like fun was had by all! The picture of you and Jack in front of the scarecrow is adorable!

The Deborah Sector said...

I want to play in pumpkins! That looks like so much fun!