Monday, October 20, 2008

Dude... Jack has teeth.

As of 10/20/08... Jack is no longer toothless!!
I've heard of 3 month old babies having teeth, but I thought this was urban legand. About 3 weeks ago Jack stopped nursing and he would scream when it was time to eat... so we've been doing bottles instead which he seems to prefer. Now this all makes sense! Although I still think he is HM (high maintenance) at least I understand him a little better. Last Thursday Jack woke up every hour... poor guy. Bryan and I were so excited the morning we discovered his tooth - here are some pix we took! Emma is very excited too and likes to check if his tooth is still there when she wakes up in the morning.



2 comments:

crazymom said...

i am always so amazed to see how fast that little man is growing! charlie still doesnt have teeth! shesh! i miss jack and emma already!

The Deborah Sector said...

Teeth!! That is crazy stuff! He is so cute! I can't wait for Charlotte and him to meet someday.